Actril® Cold Sterilant
Ready-To-Use Surface Decontamination in Cleanroom Environments
Actril Cold Sterilant is an effective, ready-to-use decontaminant and sterilant for hard surfaces in pharmaceutical cleanrooms including counter tops, walls and floors. Surfaces made from non-porous materials such as plastics, stainless steel or glass can be disinfected using Actril Cold Sterilant solutions.
Actril Cold Sterilant Features
- Effective in presence of 5% blood serum
- Superior Sporicidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Mycobactericidal and Virucidal Activity
- Does not produce toxic Aldehyde vapours – keeping your employees safe
- Compatible with common Cleanroom surfaces
- Easily disposable and biodegradable – keeping the environment safe
- Filtered through 0.2 micron filters
Actril Cold Sterilant Effectiveness
Actril Cold Sterilant is a powerful disinfectant containing a proprietary mixture of 0.08% peracetic acid and 1.0% hydrogen peroxide. It is effective against a broad spectrum of organisms, including bacterial spores, fungal spores, bacteria, mycobacteria, yeast, moulds and viruses.
Actril Cold Sterilant is a powerful oxidiser that attacks and breaks down the organic components of microorganisms, not just killing them, but destroying their structure. This makes Actril Cold Sterilant one of the fastest acting and most effective disinfectants available.
- Pharmig’s Annual Conference – Culture …
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) and food …
- Festive food thoughts As we …
- 12th – 13th May 2017, ExCel London Cherwell …
- 27th April 2017, Stratford-upon-Avon We will be attending Pharmig’s Annual …
- 2nd March 2017, Dublin Cherwell Laboratories’ Sales Specialist, Ritchie …