What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable website owners to understand how individuals use their website.
Cherwell Laboratories uses Google Analytics to collect visitor data and generate statistics about the use of our website. However, we do not collect personal information from which individuals can be identified. Google Analytics works by placing “cookies” onto your computer to evaluate your use of the website, this information helps us to understand customer interests and improve the user experience.
Further information on how Google Analytics works can be viewed here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
To unsubscribe from our newsletter or other communications, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button on the bottom the email. Alternatively, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org placing the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject box.
Last Updated: 19/07/13
Newsletter Sign Up
Please complete the fields below:
- Pharmig’s Annual Conference – Culture …
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) and food …
- Festive food thoughts As we …
- 12th – 13th May 2017, ExCel London Cherwell …
- 27th April 2017, Stratford-upon-Avon We will be attending Pharmig’s Annual …
- 2nd March 2017, Dublin Cherwell Laboratories’ Sales Specialist, Ritchie …