Cherwell Laboratories is a family business, committed to delivering high quality products and services to its customers. We strive to be better than our competition by offering flexibility and reliability in what we do. We care about our customers, suppliers and each other and place integrity and professionalism at the heart of our business. We are looking for like-minded people to join us and share in our continuing success.
We currently have the following opportunities to join our team available. If you would like to be considered for either roles, please complete our contact form.
We currently have the full time, permanent position of Engineering Manager available. The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have previous experience in a manufacturing/engineering role with project management skills
- Be able to demonstrate sound mechanical and/or electronics and electrical engineering knowledge, with a suitable qualification , for example HNC/HND/Degree level
- Experienced in manufacturing process and facilities management
- Demonstrate skills to lead and manage a small team
- Have high standards of accuracy, with a “right first time” approach and an eye for detail, including good problem solving skills
- Possess strong communication skills
If you would like further information and an application form for this vacancy, please complete our vacancy contact form.
Production Team – Technicians
We also have two full time vacancies for Technicians within our Production Team. These roles require the candidates to:
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have manual dexterity and good eye sight
- Be able to work with small equipment and machinery
- Be able to cope with a degree of manual lifting and with being on their feet all day
- Be able to work in a cleanroom environment
If you would like further information and an application form for either of these vacancies, please complete our vacancy contact form.
Newsletter Sign Up
Please complete the fields below:
- Pharmig’s Annual Conference – Culture …
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) and food …
- Festive food thoughts As we …
- 12th – 13th May 2017, ExCel London Cherwell …
- 27th April 2017, Stratford-upon-Avon We will be attending Pharmig’s Annual …
- 2nd March 2017, Dublin Cherwell Laboratories’ Sales Specialist, Ritchie …