Cherwell Laboratories is a family business, committed to delivering high quality products and services to its customers. We strive to be better than our competition by offering flexibility and reliability in what we do. We care about our customers, suppliers and each other and place integrity and professionalism at the heart of our business. We are looking for like-minded people to join us and share in our continuing success.
We have the following opportunity to join our team. If you would like to be considered for the role, please complete our contact form.
Production Team – Technician
This role requires the candidate to:
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have manual dexterity and good eye sight
- Be able to work with small equipment and machinery
- Be able to cope with a degree of manual lifting and with being on their feet all day
- Be able to work in a cleanroom environment
If you would like further information and an application form for this vacancy, please complete our vacancy contact form.
Newsletter Sign Up
Please complete the fields below:
- Pharmig’s Annual Conference – Culture …
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) and food …
- Festive food thoughts As we …
- 12th – 13th May 2017, ExCel London Cherwell …
- 27th April 2017, Stratford-upon-Avon We will be attending Pharmig’s Annual …
- 2nd March 2017, Dublin Cherwell Laboratories’ Sales Specialist, Ritchie …