Minncare® Dry Fog 2 System
The Minncare Dry Fog 2 system provides an easy to use, high technology solution for cleanroom and critical area fogging. The combination of highly effective Minncare cold sterilant chemical and the state of the art Dry Fog 2 delivery system enables users to rapidly and safely deliver Minncare vapour to even the most complex areas.
The sanitary and autoclavable design enables use in the most critical areas within pharmaceutical and other industries concerned with maintaining the highest levels of sterility. The location and action of the dry fogging head, at the highest point of the equipment, allows for rapid vapour dispersion and ensures the most distant areas are reached effectively.
Watch the Minncare Dry Fog 2 system video to see the key advantages in action.
Benefits of Dry Fog 2 Cleanroom Bio-Decontamination
- 8 different nozzle positions & either horizontal or vertical spray diffusion
- Single units are suitable for use in rooms up to 1,000 M3 and will disperse up to 14 litres per hour of liquid Minncare Cold Sterilant
- Controlled and consistently accurate droplet size
- Minimal risk of condensation
- Ensures penetration into inaccessible areas
- Effective dispersion of Minncare vapour to all areas of room
- Does not require electrical connection
- 100% autoclavable design
- Portable system can easily be used in multiple locations
- Pharmig’s Annual Conference – Culture …
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) and food …
- Festive food thoughts As we …
- 12th – 13th May 2017, ExCel London Cherwell …
- 27th April 2017, Stratford-upon-Avon We will be attending Pharmig’s Annual …
- 2nd March 2017, Dublin Cherwell Laboratories’ Sales Specialist, Ritchie …